Coffee tasting FREE session
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $0.00 Sale
Now you can join us as on Wednesdays 4pm for a weekly coffee tasting event at the roastery. This is a great opportunity for you to not only have fun, but also explore your curiosity by tasting some of the highest quality coffees in the world with us.
Choosing a the next gem to roast at our roastery is demanding and so enjoyable. Imagine having to choose just one coffee from a selection of 10-15 samples, all of which score 86+ on the quality scale. It's a challenging process that requires careful consideration to pick the winner. What criteria should we use to make the final decision?
Each session is limited to only six people, so make sure to reserve your spot in advance. We can't wait to share this experience about how we taste coffees to pick with you and discover new flavours together.
About Your Host; Owner and Coffee Whisperer, Ricardo
Ricardo's love for coffee started where coffee grows, in a remote Colombian region named Huila. He grew up on his grandparents' estate and fondly remembers the coffee plantations blooming, dressed in white, with scents of jasmine and his grandmother using a copper pot to roast.
Today in the United Kingdom and with more than 15 years of speciality coffee experience under his belt, his passion and mastery is to cure the best green coffee beans in the market, roast them to bring out the most prominent flavours of each origin and delight the British public and far beyond with these exceptional beans.
Location: Unit C11, Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 6LH
Session Length: 1hr
Maximum guests per session: 6
Minimum guests per session: 4
Our coffee tasting FREE session is typically held on a Wednesday afternoon and are usually scheduled up to 3 months in advance.
If you’re interested in bringing a private group or a corporate booking, please get in touch for more info.
Telephone: 07511 207973
- Enjoy a fascinating coffee tasting session at Coffee Gems Artisan Roastery where our events are built around bringing people together over coffee.
- Learn and enjoy how we taste coffees that we should select to roast. All of them are scoring 86+ (the highest quality possible).
- What shortcomings to look out for in terms of flavour and how to fix them
- Professional tips and tricks for getting the best out of your coffee on your setup
- Take a complimentary 10% off in any coffee of our collections