On addition of 1 x 400g bag you will receive:
- 80g sample bag of Coffee Gems new releases.
- FREE Delivery in a box pack
- FREE Coffee Drink in any location where Coffee Gems is selling drinks (Farmers Markets, Shows, Premises)
Fragrance/Aroma: Toffee, intense and balanced with raspberry
Acidity: Medium - High
Body: Medium - High
Balance: Well balanced
Notes: Red fruits like raspberry, black cherry, dark chocolate
Quality Score: 86.
Jesús Barrera is a 52 year-old coffee producer from Corozal – Sucre. He moved to Huila region 20 years ago and since then, has dedicated his life to growing coffee. He started with very small farm and now he owns 10 hectares, cultivated with Caturra and Colombia varietals. All the processes at the farm are traditional: dry fermentation and sun drying of parchment.
15 years ago he started with organic farming – and even though he’s not certified – he’s convinced of his practices and helps everyone in the community to adopt organic model. He’s a leader in his town and promotes clean production and conservation through workshops and farm visits in Huila.
The Andes include the Volcanoes, Nevado del Huila and Nevado del Tolima, which reach more than 5,000 masl, and cast their long shadows over the coffee regions of Huila and Tolima, home to our outstanding microlots like La Quebrada from Elías, Southern Huila.
- Normally all our coffee is packed in 200g, 500g or 1kg foil-lined and valved bags, however for subscription coffee we use 400g bags only.
- All our coffees are roasted to order so we require at least one working day before we can dispatch your order.
- Delivery charge for Subscription Product is FREE
- Standard delivery is charged at £2 per order (mainland UK)
For all orders over £20 (before delivery) delivery is FREE