On addition of 1 x 400g bag you will receive:
- 80g sample bag of Coffee Gems new releases.
- FREE Coffee Drink in any location where Coffee Gems is selling drinks (Farmers Markets, Shows, Premises)
Acidity: Lively - Medium
Body: Intense Syrupy
Flavour: Honeydew Melon, Bourbon, pleasant acidity and clean aftertaste with fruity undertones
Pacamara coffee is the resulted from the crossing of Pacas varietal and Maragogipe varietals. This coffee usually have complex and intense aromas; medium to dense bodies with creamy textures; and elegant acidity with flavors that swing from sweet notes of chocolate and butterscotch to fruitier undertones that remind me of citrics, red berries, and stone fruits. In addition to provide an incredible cup, On top of that important factor, Efrain put a big effort in the collection, wet and dry benefit processes.
In 1992, Efrain Roque decided to invest his money in a 10 hectare farm to pursue his lifelong dream of growing coffee. His little business grew and gradually he acquired more land from his neighbours. His focus is exclusively speciality coffee and he’s achieving very high quality while at the same time having an eye to the environment and sustainability. His coffee has been finalist in cup of excellence in Nicaragua. We’re thrilled to present his coffee.
- All our coffee is packed in 200g, 500g or 1kg foil-lined and valved bags
- All our coffees are roasted to order so we require at least one working day before we can despatch your order
- Standard delivery is charged at £2.5 per order (mainland UK)
For all orders over £20 (before delivery) delivery is FREE